Would you say something?

To a total stranger if they have their baby in a carseat on the top of the cart? Do you let them know it's dangerous, or do you mind your own business?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• Probably mind my own business. Unless the baby looked it was about to fall. But I'm not one to tell other's what they should or shouldn't do.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• I would mind my own. It isn't something that telling them different is going to change their mind/behavior. It's just going to get me Bit**ed out. So unless I saw the child falling I wouldn't say anything.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• MYOB!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• It's dangerous?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• MYOB

Answer by older at 8:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Tempsing: It can fall off the cart and land on the ground(children have died this way) or the whole cart can flip. But as long as you are always standing right there, say shopping with you SO. Then there isn't a huge danger but it isn't real safe either.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Nope, not unless it is about to fall.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• I wouldn't say anything. I did it when my daughter was a baby. I guess it isn't the safest thing, but I truly never thought of it. I was always right there, and we never even had a near miss. Having some stranger tell me off about it in a store would likely have made me feel defensive and embarrassed, though.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Myob. It's not your place. People need to stop being so damn Nosey.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• I don't say anything.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2013