feeling pressure when i bend at only 16 weeks pregnant

iI'm 16 weeks pregnant and feel a painful pressure when i sit down or bend over the bumps not that big although I'm a little chubby

brandie17

Asked by brandie17 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• This is something to discuss with your Dr. It could just be ligaments being stretched, but it's always best to discuss your medical concerns with a medical professional. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Stop bending over. And sit down differently.

Answer by louise2 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Well for starters thank you for answering i appreciate it. my delema is that I'm 17 I'm still working on my medicaid paperwork. and I'm a waitress so i don't quite have the money to just go to the doctor when i need to yet that is. which is why i am greatful you answered my question. and i also have a pretty good sized cyst on my ovary that has been giving me some trouble. Could that affect my pregnancy
    brandie17

Comment by brandie17 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• There's only so much a bunch of strangers on the Internet can tell you. Your best bet will be to get the Medicaid paperwork filled out as soon as you possibly can so you can start receiving good prenatal care.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• LOL Mavi
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• So you need to talk to your parents not us.

Answer by louise2 at 7:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2013

• If you have a cyst, you need to let your doctor know you are having some discomfort. You can call into the office and a nurse can check and tell you if you need to be seen or not. You need to keep up with doctors visits despite not having insurance.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2013

• It is normal to feel pressure that early on. I did, and so has EVERY other person I know. Hell, I felt a bit of pressure around 7 weeks when I laid on my stomach.
    ChrysAsh

Answer by ChrysAsh at 4:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2013