Why today of all days? adult content

It is incredibly hot and humid here. I got home from work today and was just drenched in sweat. It didn't help that I had a pretty physical job today; more so than usual. When I got home, I literally had to peal my clothes off. Thinking that no one was going to stop over anyway and it was just my dd and I tonight, I put on only my thinnest sun dress.

Yep, you guessed it, someone stopped over. As luck would have it, it was my ex-husband. Luckily I was sitting at my computer and my daughter was able to answer the door. He knew I was there but couldn't see that I wasn't fully dressed. I was decent, but I'm sure if I had just been sitting on the couch or if I had answered the door, he would have known I wasn't wearing a bra.

How are you coping with the heat?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 11:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL I had a party tonight and I actually thanked everyone for putting on a bra and coming out of the house!! They got a good chuckle out of that!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Staying inside for the most part but I too often ditch the bra when no one is around
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• We have a pool, but the kids don't even want to get in it... I go out and take care of the yard, garden, and flowers early in the morning. We've been staying in during the hottest part of the day, and going outside in the evening just to break the monotony.... I love Summer, but could live without the stifling humidity, and heat...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2013

• Eh, I never wear a bra at home. It's my home. I keep my shades shut. If someone sees me, it's their issue, not mine. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2013

• I find that not wearing a bra just makes me sweat more from sagging, so I at least put on a sports bra. But we've been going to the pool in the mornings an evenings and hiding out in the house during the hot afternoons.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2013

• I'm stuck in a bra till baby girl weans.

As for the heat, I stay in my nice AC'd house!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2013

• I'm with you, the bra & shoes are the first thing off when I get home. If unexpected company comes, then I just cross my arms over my chest. Then I will excuse myself to use the restroom & put the damn thing back on. As far as beating the heat, I'm so grateful for A/C. We have a pool too, but the air is so thick w/ humidity, that I don't like to be outside too long. We are supposed to be getting a break from the oppressive heat in another day or so. Might even be able to open the house back up on Sunday :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2013

• tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2013

• take it as it come...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2013