this question is for women who HAD a very difficult having their first big O.

I am in my thirties and still have not had the big O. I want to know what you did or what happened to make it happen. the problem with our relationship, he doesnt do foreplay (which doesnt bother me but I know hinders the outcome) we most of the time have time restraints. I feel more and more comfortable with him as time goes by but I know it bothers him too. Maybe someones tip can help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you saying you have never had the big O from sex, or never ever had one ever period from anything?
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Why doesn't he do any foreplay? Why did you stand for that?
    Anonymous

• 70- 80 percent of women NEED clitoral stimulation to achieve an orgasm. im a passion parties consultant so i talk to tons of women and this is actually a common complaint. foreplay is a must. i sell lots of products to help! www.sylvias.yourpassionconsultant.com let me know if you have any questions at all. with the right stuff you can be experiencing a "regular" orgasm and gspot orgasm by next week! lol
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• ya gotta love it----you ask a question and you get a sales pitch back at ya....
    Anonymous