Paleo, Anyone?

So I've done Atkins on and off for years and it's always been very good for me. I guess since I've gotten older (ahem) things have changed though and I haven't seen the success I used to be able to see from it.

So, I started Paleo eating on July 4th. I noticed immediately my inflamation dissappear. In a week I was down 11lbs and I know that was all puffy inflamation and a bit of water weight.

I really could use some ideas for quick meals, lunches etc. I need to get a book ~ just haven't done so yet.

If you're a paleo gal, I'd love to hear any tricks you have!

Thanks!!
Christina

workathomemama

Asked by workathomemama at 10:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Pinterest.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2013

• This is my friend's website.   He's been after me to get into this as well, but I haven't committed:

Semo Primal

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2013

• Oh, that's where the whole putting butter in your coffee thing is coming from, isn't it?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I haven't but I am planning on trying it. I have a lot of trouble sticking to diets as I use food as a comfort especially with my pain. I also have trouble getting organized.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2013