How often does your husband or SO say he loves you??

Mines says he does but he very rarley says it to me

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• holy smokes..mine says it a lot. In fact to the point where our daughter will say.."OK I think mom's got it"! (little twerp) We say it a lot to each other.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Probably at least 10 times a day. Sometimes, after hearing it all the time, it starts to lose its meaning...it used to be 20+ times a day, until I told him it wasn't meaning so much anymore, so he toned it down, heh
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• everytime we hang up, or he leaves. If he says it when we hang up and i don't say it back and just say bye he gets mad and says. I SAID I LOVE YOU... :) I love him dearly. He always makes sure that I know he loves me.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• and he says it when hes home with me and before bed I hear it all the time and love it:)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My DH rarely does, unless I tell him first, or ask him if he loves me. When I ask him he gets upset and says of course he does why do I have to ask. I tell him I have to ask because he doesn't tell me, and I like to hear it even though I know it from his actions.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Everyday

Answer by gemgem at 2:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• a lot everyday
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• A few times a day. Always before leaving and before bed.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Everyday
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• DH says it all the time before leaving to work or when getting off the phone. He prefers that to be the last thing he says to me. I think it's sweet and would never ask him to stop... but I didn't grow up like this at all. I can't even remember EVER hearing my Dad say this to my mom.
    I'm a big believer of actions speak louder than words and feel like as long as a guy shows you that he loves you, then the words are not important. Sometimes it can be over-used and lose it's meaning too.
    Anonymous