What do I do if I'm being somewhat "bullied" by my boss and they're best friends with the head honcho?? I feel helpless as do other waitresses... I'm 9 months pregnant and the manager says rude things

I'm a waitress, 9 months pregnant, and I get called "too slow" as my manager laughs in my face.. And the manager talks badly about me to my co workers!! What do I do!?

Coolchick2323

Asked by Coolchick2323 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Look for another job when you're ready to go back to work.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Try not to stress about it. Have the baby, give your notice, and find another job.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Is this a chain restaurant or family owned? If the former, go to HR. If not, then find another job and quit.

Strikes me that this might go under creating a hostile work environment so you could consult an employment attorney.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• stay strong handle what u can there's a time to hold and a time to fold u decide
    concernedtosh

Answer by concernedtosh at 7:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2013