Has anyone ever gotten sick from eating peanuts? adult content

I don't mean an allergic reaction, but diarrhea? Peanuts are the only common denominator I can come up with for my tummy troubles.

(Not a troll, just a regular who doesn't want the world to know of my comings and goings.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2013 in Health

• I have known someone who got terrible gas and bloating from eating even just a few peanuts, but she never mentioned diarrhea. I was with her for an episode of the gas and bloating, though, and she seemed pretty miserable. So it wouldn't surprise me if there was more explosive action, so to speak, she chose not to tell me about.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• goings- hahaha
    ok i checked and it seems that is an indicator of a peanut allergy
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• That can be an allergic reaction too.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I think that could be an allergic reaction. It might be a mild one, but I think I'd mention it to a doctor and look into it to be safe. Mild reactions can get worse with continued exposure, so you don't really want to assume that it's not an allergy and risk your life the next time you want peanuts.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2013

• You may have diverticulitis. Where seeds & nuts get caught in pockets of your intestines & cause inflammation & sometimes infection. Google it.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2013