A question...or 3

Are there any other religions or beliefs that you are drawn to (edited to add: or any that you find fascinating) besides your own?
what are they and what religion/denomination are you?

Do you enjoy learning about what other peole believe and why?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 1:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• He boiled for your sins, R'Amen

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Buddhism, because of it's peaceful nature. Old Norse beliefs, because of their ancestral history. Just about any other religion which is now considered "myth" due to their history and culture. 

I am atheist. 

Do I enjoy learning about what others believe and why, absolutely but it is all in how it is PRESENTED. 

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Religion does not appeal to me. The ways people use it in their lives do. I hold an interest for monks, nuns, and the like of different faiths. I also love different religious music that is moving.

I'm a former Christian, and a lot of the music still appeals to me.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I'm interested in most religions, especially in how people take them and apply them to their lives.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I was a religion major in college. I LOVE learning about all different religions. There aren't any I am especially drawn to, but when the opportunity to learn more comes up, I usually grab at it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Idk how I missed this, haha.

I am Christian. There exists a special place in my heart for the other two Abrahamic faiths, though - Judaism and Islam (especially Islam). I also love various texts from other faiths - the Gita, the Tao, etc. I love learning as much as I can about ALL religions. It's my absolute passion :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Buddhism.

I'm very interested in learning more about Islam and Celtic polytheism
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I'm Jewish.
    I love learning about different religions, I don't have one that particularly interests me. Just any new knowledge is great.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• I don't know that there are any specifically that I am drawn to, but I do enjoy learning about many different faiths (Judaism and Hindu both are fascinating, as well as the countless mythologies from around the Earth!)
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I do enjoying hearing about what other people believe in a sharing environment.
    I have learned a lot about a lot of different religions and do not know a lot about a whole lot more.

I have never been drawn to change my religion.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2013