How many JW's ACTUALLY come to this section?

If you are JW and you actually frequent here, can you please (even if anonymously) just say hello or give a sort of sound off? Because apparently there are a swarm of you that we don't know about.

If there ARE JW's here, I do apologize if it seems that our dislike of a certain someone comes across as being opposed to your faith in general. I assure you it merely has to do with behavior, not belief, and if anyone thinks they can represent their faith better than we currently have seen it done, please, you would be doing us all a favor to do so here. <3

bandgeek521

Asked by bandgeek521 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• It doesn't really matter, because even when there are JW's here, the few times they have tried to correct her she said they are not real JW's. I know it is obvious to us who is a real JW and who is a psychopathic asshole with the intelligence of a rock (which might be insulting the rock), she just doesn't see it.

I will second that the hate and attitude is reserved solely for the person and has nothing to do with the faith.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Haha, dingdingding!!! You win today's prize of a thousand and one internet savvy points!
    *note - all points are not redeemable for anything more than esteem and veneration of your peers* ;)

LMAO! Thank you so much, I needed those points today!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• What kmath said ;)

*I agree, she wins!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• "because even when there are JW's here, the few times they have tried to correct her she said they are not real JW's."

Haha, dingdingding!!! You win today's prize of a thousand and one internet savvy points!
    bandgeek521

Comment by bandgeek521 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• how many members?
    or
    how many accounts?

please be more specific
    thank you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2013