Have you ever seen those sales people in the doctors offices?

They are somewhat attractive and they dress in dark suits, anyway I saw one yesterday at my OBs office and HE was putting on make up in his car, I was parked right next to him, it was really odd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You mean a pharmaceutical sales rep.? LOL...both of my neighbors who live on either side of me do this for a living...lol...but I don't these guys wear make-up.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• LOL...I've only seen female reps.
    KendallsMommee

Answer by KendallsMommee at 2:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• That's a little creepy
    Anonymous

• Eww, creepy. But most of the pharm reps that ever came into any of the offices I worked at were usually pretty good looking.
    Anonymous

• I have! The Dr. even had me talk to the rep about how the medicine my son was on was affecting him (ADD meds). They wanted info about it & I gave him our info!
    Bunnee

Answer by Bunnee at 3:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah, they usually are fairly attractive people. I can't say I've ever thought any of the male ones we've had in here were wearing makeup, but nothing shocks me anymore.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• they seem to only hire attractive ppl. its a sales ploy.
    Anonymous

• Why do they always wear black is what I would like to know. That in itself is creepy...are they selling death?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009