This is when you know it's way too hot even with airconditioning.....

....my "just turned" 2 year old came into the kitchen naked as a jay bird! LOL! She was playing in the den & was fully dressed 10 minutes ago. Guess she had to take matters into her own hands. Slippers are still on though BTW. A girl doesn't want to slip after all! LOL!

What cute things have your kids done lately because of the heat?

It was 110 degrees on my deck a little while ago (in the sun).

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 4:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Many years ago my Ds asked to play in the sprinkler with a neighbor. I was fine with it and left them to play. They made a loblolly and were playing in it. Mud from head to toe and I swear every square inch even beneath their shorts Their reason was hat the mud was cooler.
    His mom and I hosed them off naked outside before bringing them in to shower.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• IT is now but you didn't see those little monsters and my yard. I wish I had pictures though lol
    They were about 4 and 5 and when I came out the back door they stood up and waved the arms with the ooooooo sound. OK yes it really was funny.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Dard, that is too cute!
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2013