Hi ladies. Just an update =)

I think I posted our custody arrangement. 4 weekends month/summer and 3/weekends month school year to him. Plus 2 weeks vacation. 34% custody for him. We'll share holidays/alternate.

My stbx was being very evil at first but is calming down. He was threatening trial & to go for full custody. He then said he didn't really mean it... We are being more civil and making small changes to our schedule already to suit our needs. For example he has asked me to keep our son next weekend because his girlfriend is flying in to town. He has paid a bit of support but not the full amount - we'll see how that goes. We still have financial stuff to go through for our divorce (like our home) but I pray that goes smoothly and that there is no need for trial.

In general I am happy, so happy. Moving back home has been a blessing. My kids and I are so active with our family and my best friend who lives within walking distance. I have a small social life again and have actually gone out a few times with friends. I was doing a DivorceCare class in the beginning but I realized I'm not really heartbroken anymore. I'm okay. So now I power walk almost every night with my bestie and I take a burlesque dance class on Tuesdays with my sis, lol. We do so many things with the kids - day trips and projects. We just made tie dye tshirts for us to wear on our next outing =P

Anyway, I have appreciated all the support throughout this tough time. You ladies were, and continue t be, wonderful to me. Thank you.

Tesserae

Asked by Tesserae at 10:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• I am glad you gave us an update. It is great to know he isn't being as much of a dick anymore! Glad everything is working out so well for you and you have such a great support system!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I am happy to hear you have a great family and bestie to be there for you.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Thank you so much for the update. It's great to hear you and the kids are doing well! :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I am so happy for you
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• that is fantastic news
    congrates!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Sounds like you are in a good place now. Glad to know you're happy!

Answer by missanc at 10:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• I'm glad things are going a little more smoothly for the time being. It's great that you are getting a little time to yourself as well. Your kids need a happy healthy mom.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• So nice to hear things are coming together for you!! Thanks for the update!! :)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• It's great to hear from you! I'm so glad everything seems to be falling into place and that you have moved where you've got some support. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• Good to hear! (although I still secretly hope he cooks bacon naked and grease splatters on his balls!)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2013