Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i get child support for my 6years old babygirl her dad is an american who never suport from birth.thank u.

im not marriedith him

Answer Question

Asked by jamerah at 5:44 AM on Jul. 20, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Where are you at?

    Answer by louise2 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

  • What country are you from?

    Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

  • Are you an American?
    Are you living in the states on a green card?
    It depends on your situation.

    Answer by Dardenella at 11:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

  • Prove paternity, go to your local courthouse and file for support. You'll need to know his current address.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

  • It would help us to help you if we had information about where you are.

    Answer by Ballad at 5:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

  • Talk to your social worker she can help.

    Answer by morebee7 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.