Got any exciting plans today?

i must have been bitten by the shopping bug last night because i woke up in the mood to go shopping. so in a bit, we're picking up my mom and going, to all places, walmart! its the only time of year i actually look forward to being inside a walmart (aside from christmas) so we can go back to school shopping for my oldest :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• yep! Today is my dd's 7th birthday :) I hope her party doesn't get rained out!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• Ds has t-ball, then I have cleaning to do around the house, a blog to try to find time to write (I have an excuse now, for all the time I spend on the computer, getting involved with that interfaith group I told you all about and posting my blog on their page, too, haha)... lol Nothing too exciting, though.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• Going to the library and grocery shopping because, although it's not cool, it's not so hot that I want to weep lol.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• Kids are having the afternoon and spending the night at my MILs, so we have all afternoon, night, and tomorrow morning kid free... Other than a cocktail party we are invited to tonight, I have no CLUE what we are going to do other than (hopefully) sleep past 5:30!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• My daughters sixth birthday today
    Therapy from9-12
    Party from 1:30-3:30
    One of my sisters is her with her boyfriend, thinking he is a keeper
    And I still have stuff to do before party
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• WOW my sons birthday is today! Having dinner with the family.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• a lot of birthdays today!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• We are having mom's Second Annual 80th birthday party. She turned 80 last year and does not want to admit to being 81. She said she'll stay 80 until she's 90.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• lol! i can relate to that. this year im celebrating the 6th anniversary of my 21st birthday.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2013

• 2 hours of zumba this morning (on regular -one hip hop) _ I love Saturday mronings :)

then last night my daughter (19) and I were iited to a bachelorette party tonight- eating at Red Lobster then party at the bride to be's house. That should be a good time :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2013