Everything is perfect here!

Why can you log onto cafemom questions section and get 97 replies on what to do with your leftover chicken meat by the sweetest kindest Susie Homemakers the world has ever known but if someone steps out of Stepford and mentions their real life problems with their kids, money, etc the meanies and the judgies attack in droves and sometimes never even get their question answered?

Also.... do you think cafemom might someday be a ROLEPLAY forum? Like roleplaying perfect lives with perfect kids and perfect credit scores and flawless husbands and everything is la-dee-freaking-da? It seems like a lot of that is going on now anyway.

disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea where to categorize this

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 12:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh shut up. You're talking about us being meanies to the mom who can't pay her bills. Well you missed the part where anon called feral a dumbfuck. So maybe before spewing diarrhea from your mouth you should know why people were mean.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• there was nothing wrong with my response.
    i was doing research for someone else. i didnt understand the word and the info i did find made zero sense in the context of the question
    when i asked for clarification i was called a vulgar name.

who does that?
    who asks for help and then when help is offered insults someone's intelligence?
    apparently someone you support

and this belongs in ACM.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• and you know what-
    when you were stalked IRL and had all that stuff posted on your YouTube page- I offered support.

maybe if you dont know the facts you should stay out of it
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• The one question is asking for ideas and suggestions you may not have originally thought of and the other is a cry for sympathy and cash as a result of your inability to manage funds.....Hmm I don't know why those two scenarios would garner different reactions.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• You aren't new here.... You know how it works. These are mostly BS questions posted by ex members who have had their accounts taken away, or just plain ole trolls.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• A lot of the regular members post about the problems they are having. The times I see people getting rude are when the original poster comes back and basically tells people they are wrong while simultaneously giving little pieces of additional information in each post. I don't see nearly as many rude responses as I used to years ago.

I'm sorry you didn't feel you were getting the support you were looking for.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• Says the person that was video taped encouraging her son to steal candy at school.
    Anonymous

• I slept in today, so

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2013

• But if you want me to complain, I will. My knee is killing me. I've worked out every day this week to try to be good to my body, and instead, I have tons of pain in my knee. Hardly seems fair. I feel old today.
    JulieJacobKyle