I am trying to put together a letter for my husband. Will you please help me? Things like name 5 things you love about the other what color are her eyes.. that kind of thing..

I would like to write a very nice love letter to my Husband I am pregnant and feel kind of "lovey" lately..
So any questions you could think would be aperciated..
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I wrote 100 reasons why I love you for valentines day one year. And I said things like I love the way you make me vanilla icecream with sprinkles or the way your hair curls when it gets long. he loved it. i also made the card homemade. it was a white card and i cut out tons of red and pink hearts and glued to the front. good luck!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Sit down and write, it is more romantic to write by hand instead of on a computer and printer, about what your life was like before you met, then when you first saw him, when you met, your first date, you other dating, how you felt when you decided to marry, how during rough times that his strength and his wisdom kept things going, that keeping house is not a burden for you because you think of him. Here is where you can throw in some humor so the letter won't be too soppy- you can say keeping house (and so forth) although cleaning the toilets you must admit don't really remind you of him, something like that. Toss some humor in. some laughs, "Remember when we got soaked in the rain and laughed all the way back to the car?"

Answer by Bmat at 3:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You want us to tell you why you love your husband??
    Anonymous