What's the cheesiest pick up line you've heard?

lol, there's one on a commercial that goes, do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you need to rest on my matress? You must exhausted from running through me mind all day.
    Anonymous

• me-my
    Anonymous

• Our three year old DS has the greatest line ever......

He scopes out a hot lady, then saunters up to her - all smooth and suave in his dinosaur shirt and khaki cargos - bats his eyes and delivers this whammy combo:

"What your name is?" quickly followed up by "You gots a grandpother?"

And dang it all if it doesn't work - I almost wet my pants the first time I saw him in action. This 20 year old darling girl was just in AWE of our little man and was ready to marry him right in the middle of the Nike outlet. My husband is very proud. I am very worried.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My family was out to eat at a steak house.

We had a cute little blond teenage waitress. My Nephew, who was 4 at the time, came up with this doozy.

My brother asks if they have A1 and she says, We only have house steak sauce.

My 4 year old nephew looks at this girl and says "Steak sauce is fine, but not as fine as you!"

She blushed a bright red and we all cracked up laughing!
    MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 2:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I did not understand anything I just read from...Wimsey sorry plain words please.

The oldest line in the book is " Do you come here often"?

Or damn girl did you spray on those jeans they are so tight...mmm!

Or if you are wearing a certain color shirt Example a red Hey red shirt hey red shirt come and talk to me (that one is dumb) but they do it.
    Anonymous

• ANON 300 - help is on the way!

"What your name is?" translates into "What is your name?".

"You gots a grandpother?" translates into "Do you have a grandfather?".

Both of those are pick up lines that our 3 year old DS (darling son) uses.

I do hope my plain words helped. Perhaps if you had not been so distracted by trying to figure out my post, the grammar and sentence composition in your own would have been better.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My favorite... 'Are you unpaid credit card debt? Because you have got FINE written all over you!'
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My son doesn't even use pick up lines. One time we were at a restaurant and he grabbed the waitress's boob when she was refilling his cup! I was sooooo embarrased and couldn't stop apologizing! Luckily she laughed it off. He was about 2 1/2 then.
    Anonymous

• When i was about 17 a boy around 14 comes up to me and says "have you seen my teddy?". "But i wouldnt mind cuddling up to you at night". I burst out laughing at that one.

My son went to his friend (a girl lol). "Uh oh, i think i just died and went to heaven because i can see an angel".
    Those are the oldest ones in the books.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2009