What are you doing?

Hi ladies. I'm up late sick. I've caught the cold my kids all have. We are staying in this weekend for quarantine. Sneezing coughing runny noses and PINK EYE!! It's a first for us a d we are cleaning and hand washing like its cool.

Hope your weekend is going better. What do you have planned?

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 1:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I've seen at least 6 cases of Pink Eye come through our Pharmacy over the last 2 days! One poor guy had it so bad today, both eyes, he could barely see. :(
    Hope you guys are feeling better soon!
    Since I only have tomorrow off, I'm going to do as little as possible!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I'm in bed, watching TV and surfing the internet. Been in bed most of the day. Not sick, just...not in the mood for anything else. My son has a small cold so he didn't want to do much either. Now he's asleep, husband is at work, and I'm wide awake bored and still depressed or whatever it is I am.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Just got back from a BBQ... plenty of shots of Jack Daniels later.... I'm going to bed.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I'm sick...not sure if it's the flu but I'm definitely having some aches and chills :( Hope you feel better soon!!!!

CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 1:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Ugh, that sucks! Hope you all feel better soon!

I am doing my lesson plans and cleaning house.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• My neighbors daughter has it and my neighbor on the opposite side said her kid has had it three or four times and he is only 2! We all had a cold and I THINK it started with my son. No pink in his eye but he do have the gooey eye crust that typical pink eye sign but then nothing. No more goo and still no pink and dr said whatever it was may be gone. Two days later neighbors daughter woke up with it and I got it! Yayyy lol
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Thankfully it seems to be a mild case. My eye is barely pink and only a teeny bit of goo in the corner (little
    More then a sleepy seed size). The cold is by fr worst part. My kids can't breathe! Snoring so loud and we are all hacking up our lungs!
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Pinkeye sucks. I've had it once, but thankfully my daughter hasn't yet. I hope you all feel better soon.

I'm proofreading a third grade math book, half listening to some boxing movie my boyfriend has on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Sleeping 6 hours ago

Answer by louise2 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Caliblondegirl: Hope u feel better soon.

Maecnt: not very exciting but sounds like a good weekend to me. I wanna lay in bed and do nothing !!
    nnh_mama

Comment by nnh_mama (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2013