Does anyone do Yoga?

I'm wanting to start doing Yoga. Do you watch a Yoga tape? Do you go to a Yoga class?

downsznmomof4

Asked by downsznmomof4 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• do you have hulu plus? Dh and I do yoga watching a video on there. It's called Yoga Zone. It's really easy too :) you can also just buy that guys videos
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I went to a yoga class in college that I really enjoyed (held at the Rec center). However, since then, I just do a couple different yoga DVD's sometimes. It's hard to get myself to do the at-home DVDs though compared to having a class to go to.
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Love it! I will follow DVDs but prefer classes
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• before I moved 4 hours from "home" I took a class once called big fat yoga and it was amazingly wonderful all size 16+ ladies with no body shame or issues or judging. i actually cried it was so lovely to be a part of
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I used to try to follow along on some of the yoga things on Netflix, but they've taken them down :(
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• "do you have hulu plus? Dh and I do yoga watching a video on there. It's called Yoga Zone. It's really easy too :) you can also just buy that guys videos"

I do! I'm going to have to look now! Thank you! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I did yoga once as a cool down from exercising. I am told that as a Christian I should not do yoga because it asks you to clear your mind. It was explained to me that clearing your mind also means clearing God from your mind. I have a friend who did a term paper on the wrong of doing yoga and being a Christian
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 5:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2013