Tomorrow is go time :/

the final trial hearing of our divorce, the day that will decide the fate of my kids' basically. will the judge put them in the hands of someone who once hurt them and there's no way to know if he will do it again? or will i get the outcome i desire and his visits remain supervised? im ready and prepared. i have everything i need to fight this battle but there is a lot at stake so i wont be able to relax until its over. i just fervently hope that i walk out of there tomorrow smiling. good vibes/positive thoughts greatly appreciated :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Sending positive thoughts your way. I believe, truly, that the judge will be wise
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Good Luck!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Good luck.

Answer by louise2 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I'm sending you the absolute best vibes that I can.  

fingers crossed

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I will pray for the very best outcome for your kids.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I hope it all works out okay. I don't see a judge allowing someone who harmed a child to have unsupervised time with that child, as long as they have the evidence before them.

And just remember, nothing is truly final with custody and visitaiton. You can always file a motion for modification and keep trying to get it changed.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• crossing fingers and toes for you
    good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Crossing everything I can possible cross for you. Hoping and wishing for a positive outcome for you and your kids too.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Good thoughts, vibes and prayers are coming your way!
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 6:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• good luckand best wishes. Sounds like you have your ducks in a row though. Just remember what wendy said:"nothing is truly final with custody and visitation. You can always file a motion for modification and keep trying to get it changed."

My ex and I have changed things twice since the divorce has been finalized.

tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2013