I am usually regular 27-28 day cycle and I had bright red spotting for about an hour 4 days before my period was due now I'm a week late and no sign of my period. The last week or two I have been VERY

I am usually regular 27-28 day cycle and I had bright red spotting for about an hour 4 days before my period was due now I'm a week late and no sign of my period. The last week or two I have been VERY tired and a few times sick to my stomach. All pregnacy test have been negative is it possible that I am still pregnant? Could I have just ovulated late and it's just to early?

lcs1411

Asked by lcs1411 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It's possible that you are pregnant. I would get a digital pregnancy test and test first thing in the morning. If it still says negative, I would schedule a doctor's appointment for blood work to rule out pregnancy or possible something else that is wrong.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Go get a blood test from the doc their very accurate
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• possible that I am still pregnant? =yes
    Could I have just ovulated late and it's just to early?=yes
    other possibilities too= see doctor
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• You could be pregnant, or you could have just had an irregularity in your cycle. That happens to me if I take antibiotics, for instance. It's worth a trip to your doctor to find out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Could be. I'd follow up with a doctor. Re-test in a couple of days if it is still MIA. I went from negative to positive in just over a day and a half.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• Did this happen to any of you guys five days late and still showing negative? I'm never late! I'm just nervous/excited/scaird!
    lcs1411

Comment by lcs1411 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• First you have to calm down and take a deep breath. Do want to be pregnant? What is your age? Do you have any other children?
    You could very well be pregnant but its to early to tell....If you are in your more mature age group 35-55 is could be the beginning signs of menopause....Go to an OB/Gyn and they can do an ultra sound and see if there is something talk about...Good luck keep us posted
    hau_siyoka

Answer by hau_siyoka at 8:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• I've gone up to 5 days late and test negative I've also been 1 1/2 mnths late and be negative ...could be a lot of things go to the doc
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2013

• My friend was irregular and 12 weeks 4 days late. She was in fact pregnant despite numerous negative urine and blood tests. I consider her an ultra rare case though. When you see your doctor, you can ask for an ultrasound to see if anything is amiss.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2013