Last minute party ideas?

I have a 6 about to be 7 year old and her birthday has just been taken over by my turning 1 year old cousin. Of course everyone wants to go to his because he is the baby so I am trying to throw something together this weekend and I am just at a loss of what to do. She likes Putt-Putt but they require 5 days and I don't have 5 days. Weather is suppose to be partly cloudy with a high of 55, is a playground party okay? I have nothing at my house for a bunch of kids to do so please HELP!!

Amy1007

Asked by Amy1007 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• We do playground parties and they are fun. I dont see why that cant work. If you arent sure about weather maybe you can check a local pizza place and throw a pizza party for her, or have a slumber party?

Answer by gemgem at 2:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You can also go to Chuck E Cheese. I don't kow if you have them there but you don't have to do an advance reservation to use the empty tables. Also you can go on line to get thier copuons which come with pizza drinks and tokens for the games. one token per game compared to other places that use 3 or 4 tokens.
    nancygarza

Answer by nancygarza at 4:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't know if cost is an issue, but I went to a party for a child at a place called Jump X-treme. It is a place that has all those blow up slides and things for the kids. It was a blast and most of the adults enjoyed "playing" also.
    jacobmama

Answer by jacobmama at 4:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Bowling allies are fun and gymnastics
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 2:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2009