My daughter is 3 months 10 days old, which is best formula to feed her other than breast milk since returning back to work from Aug 5th . Nan pro 1 or similac is best?

Kmini

Asked by Kmini at 8:11 AM on Jul. 22, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used enfamil, when I stopped breast feeding, but you need to incorporate it starting now, you do 1/4 formula 3/4 breast milk for a week, and so on and so on, I suppose there is no way for you to pump and freeze? I managed to do it for 3 months after I came back to work. You should ask your doctor what they suggest.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 9:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Why didn't you ask your doctor?
    Call right now and find out what he wants you to feed you baby and do not give that child anything that he has not first approved.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• The "best" formula is the one your baby will take. So it could be either, both or NEITHER.

You can still breastfeed and work. Lots of us do it. If you want guidance and tips, drop by the Breastfeeding Moms group. (I worked 60 hours a week, traveled for business ten days at a time and still nursed to 26 months. It CAN be done!)

Answer by gdiamante at 12:23 AM on Jul. 24, 2013