What is a good makeup for dark circles around eyes?

MBsMom2004

Asked by MBsMom2004 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Use a color opposite of the circles. So if the circles are red, use a green tinted concealer.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 2:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I use Bare Minerals and it does an amazing job at covering my dark circles. It is the only thing I ever tried that actually stays on all day and looks natural!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I use Arbonne anti aging eye cream to help reduce the darkness of the circles and then I use Christian Dior concealer under my eyes. I have heard about using green etc but a lot of time I like to go without foundation so this works much better for me. I can put a little powder over the top and the circles look much better even when I have bad sinus.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I use Mary Kay's Facial Highlighting pen to lighten and brighten the dark under my eyes. They also have an undereye roll on that you use daily, but mine aren't bad enough for that. The highlighting pen covers what I need.
    Anonymous