Female Parts Question

Ok, I feel dumb for asking this, hence why I am doing so anonymously. But what is the thing just slightly inside your vagina on the same side as your belly button and clitoris? It is soft and spongy like. Is that your G-spot? I feel like I should know this but am spacing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Health

• I believe you are correct :)
    Anonymous

• The G spot is at the far back (where the head of the penis would hit)...but there is also a group of nerve endings about two inches in and curved back toward your belly button...I've heard it referred to as the secondary G spot but I think it might have an actual name that I am not aware of.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the G-spot to me, it is a misconception that the G-spot is in the far back, very few nerves are located in the back, the majority are located the first 1/3 inside the vigina, play with it or have SO play and see what happens, if you play with the Clit at the same time it should bring one powerful orgasm.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• sounds like your g-spot to me. for most woman(I say most because some of us are different) it is located a couple inches or so inside your vagina. you usually feel it if you put your finger in a kind of move it in a motion as if your saying come here to someone. you should feel it. if that is what you are doing that should be it. it feels soft and spongy and when pressure is applied it may even make you feel like you have to urinate. focus on an orgasm and you are well on your way to an amazing g-spot orgasm.
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 5:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Um, I have to say that I have no misconception about where my g spot is. I have three, myself and my hubby know right where they are. and yes the place you are talking about is one of them
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 6:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009