Have you ever had a review rejected by BzzAgent? *edited with review

Just received this email from them regarding my review:

While we appreciate the effort, we unfortunately could not accept your Campaign Activity submission. Please read the message below to learn more.

Campaign: Frontera Wines

Activity Completed: Swirl, Taste, then Review

Score Earned: Rejected

A note from our review team Several things need to be removed from your review: No profanity - ever. We are a family friendly site. :) Our client is sensitive to mention of being drunk, drinking too much, etc.

I'm cracking up! I didn't know they could reject!

Go Home, Moscato. You're Drunk.

I am not in the least drawn to sweet wine, although I do enjoy a few good whites during the summer. In my humble opinion, there is never a good time for Moscato. Unless maybe you're 18 years old and attempting to move up from Bartles & James wine coolers. If this is the case, bless you and your big girl shoes... You're gon-na make it after all!

The day I received my Bzzkit, I literally skipped and giggled all the way inside the house. I was excited to start my review on the best Bzz campaign EVER! I ripped open the envelope to find 5 coupons for Frontera wine. Except… These weren’t instant coupons. They were mail in rebates for $5.00 on TWO bottles of wine. Uhh... Where’s my free wine? Adding insult to injury, the fine print stated only one may be used per household. That won’t even cover my toddler’s drinking habit, let alone my own!

After a few minutes of crying and ranting, I pulled on my big girl panties and drove my sober, sullen ass to the store. Seeing as it was as hot as the devil’s ass crack in July, I opted for a giant chilled bottle of Frontera Chardonnay. I invited my bestie and fellow wino, Karen, over to sip and review with me.

Dun da-da-DUN… And now for the actual wine review. Frontera Chardonnay is exceedingly crisp and tart. Almost like biting into an apple that hasn’t fully ripened yet. It felt very “soda poppy,” (I just coined that term myself. If you use it, I would appreciate royalties.*) There was a slight effervescence as though it were really a Moscato trying to put on her older sister’s (Chardonnay), high heeled shoes to go clubbing with a fake ID. And everyone knows big brother Merlot, will be the one bailing her out of juvie at 3am for public intoxication and nudity. Silly girl. One day you'll learn to stay home and answer the door to Dennis the pizza guy with powdered sugar sprinkled over your cleavage and spinach in your teeth. HAWT.

So, did Moscato learn her lesson, or are Chardonnay’s heels just a tad too high? Pttthhhh! A LOT too high, I reckon.

I’ll be digging in the couch cushions for my own, hard earned change this weekend in order to review their trendy cousin, Pinot Noir. Mail-in rebate, my hiney. I'll be sure to give them out as stocking stuffers to PEOPLE I HATE.

*Note: $5 Frontera mail-in rebate coupons will not be accepted.

BeaverHouse

Asked by BeaverHouse at 3:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I do think that was hilarious, but I do seem to recall when I signed up, that it does say something about no profanity and keeping things family friendly.

The only review I had rejected was one when I talked to my homeschooling group about something I reviewed, and there were like 60-something people there. I listed the number, and I guess they thought I was lying or something. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• I thought your review was hilarious!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Whoever rejected that review accidentally left his sense of humor in the backseat of the cab on his way to work.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Lol...that's funny.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• I'm genuinely curious though. A customer friends have said they were rejected as well, so I'm just wondering how often this happens.
    BeaverHouse

Comment by BeaverHouse (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2013