STILL not divorced................

sat in court for 7 hours today during our trial.

wish i'd have had a lawyer only because i had to present myself first and i had no clue what to say. thank god the judge was understanding and while she didn't direct me, she was patient and kind and even asked some of the witnesses questions that i should have asked but didn't, questions that helped my case.

she will make her decision next week.

if i had to guess, im thinking she WILL go with supervised visitation. when i had to explain what happened to my daughter, i cried. when my ex told her what he did, there was zero inflection in his tone, he spoke matter of factly about it. plus, his mom only further validated my argument that she puts her son's interests before the children's by saying that my child had a "gut wrenching cry" when she was a baby (thus essentially blaming the SBS on her) and admitting that when she came up to the state we were living in at the time her main goal was to get him a lawyer, she checked on her grandchild last.

but, i dont think the visits will continue under my supervision. i think she will grant one of his family members supervision.

that is just a guess though. anyway, that's my update. i really thought it would be decided today, SIGH....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• Hugs sweetie! You've been in my thoughts!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Oh and btw....what a horrible excuse for a grandmother...blaming your baby's cry! I'm sorry, but she's a POS in my opinion. Ugh ugh. Keep us posted.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Sorry but, thankfully the judge appeared sympathetic.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Fingers crossed for you!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• So his mother's as horrible as he is? I suppose that's not surprising.

I hope it all goes the way you want. The way you NEED, really.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• You've been in my thoughts today. Sorry everything wasn't resolved, but I will pray that the judge does not grant unsupervised visitation to those horrible people.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• thank you :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Sounds like the worst is over. Relax.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• *Hugs* I hope, for your sake, they do NOT grant his family members as supervisors!

Ugh, my youngest had/has a "gut wrenching" cry, and you know what I did (and will still do when I get to *that* point)? Put her in a place she is SAFE, and WALK THE HELL AWAY.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Ugh. Why are most Cm moms going through this same thing. Don't marry the first thing that comes along with a ****
    Anonymous