Dreams

For 2 consecutive days now I've been dreaming of my relative and love ones who died for several years.At first it's  my dad and th 2nd night it was  my uncle.what is th meaning of that?I'm confused and scared.In my dream i saw my uncle dying in front of me.an  with my dad i saw him just passed by.

Jejajameella

Asked by Jejajameella at 6:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• My Mom passed in 2000, and my Dad in 2005. I dream about them every night. I haven't missed a night since they passed. The Night of my Dads death I had a dream, and they were together, and my Dad said they were alright. IMO it's a way of them telling you they're okay on the other side....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• I agree with the person before me, I think it is their way of telling us that they are ok. I honestly believe that because my dad and grandfather both passed away a yr ago and I have had multiple dreams of them. It usually happens when I'm missing them or have been thinking about them a lot. May I ask what your dream was about?
    ._Andrea_.

Answer by ._Andrea_. at 7:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• They are just visiting you to let you know they are ok now. If you've been thinking of them, they do tend to visit. Any special days like a birthday or anniversary? Someone getting married? New baby? They do like to visit on special occasions too. They are ok and still with you when you need them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:54 AM on Jul. 23, 2013

• There way of confirming with you, they r safe and crossed over
    B.Conley75

Answer by B.Conley75 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2013