How long did you wait..??

After having your first baby, how long did you wait to have your 2nd, 3rd; etc?? Or do you only have one baby? How do you feel about how many kids you have??

._Andrea_.

Asked by ._Andrea_. at 6:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2013 in General Parenting

• love them daily 4 boys
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• 5 kids, first four are five years apart. Last born is only two years younger then big sister
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• After my first baby, I had three miscarriages. I'm running out of time, but my boyfriend and I have agreed to try once more. If I have another baby, its sister will be six years old when it is born. Not ideal, maybe, but it is what it is.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• I only have one, I was ready a little over a year later to have a child, but not in a rush. Now(nearly 6 years later) I would LOVE to have another child but can't. I'm debating whether fostering may be a good fit for us but haven't decided yet, it is a big commitment and isn't an easy thing to do, especially if you are like me and easy to become attached and then the child goes back home.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• I have 2 boys that are 2 years and 9.5 months apart. Fine with the number of kids I have.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• I have 2 little girls. They are exactly 3 yrs & 18 days apart.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• My 2nd is 2 yrs 4 months younger than my 1st, 3rd is 18 months you her than 2nd, 4th is 7 years younger than 3rd, 5th is 20 months you get than 4th.
    I really like having them close together, the two that are 18 minus apart and the two that are 20 months apart are so close. They entertain each other and play together.

Answer by missanc at 7:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• I waited until nature took it's course.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• Mine are all about 2 1/2 yrs apart. Didn't really plan it that way but it has worked out great. I have 3 kids that I wouldn't trade for the world. Sometimes I think I should have stopped at 2 because 3 little ones was difficult and 3 teens is no walk in the park either. But I couldn't imagine my life without any of them. I love that they are so close together that they sometimes play well together and when 1 gets thru a stage and the next starts it, I feel I'm experienced and better able to handle it. :-)
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2013

• 1990
    1996
    1998
    1999
    2001
    2012

And I didnt really wait with the first 5. It's just the way it worked out.
    How do I feel? I wish I had planned my life better because I would have preferred to be more like Mrs. Duggar.
    My former MIL has 11 and she just seems so - IDK, happy? content? with her large family.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2013