What should i do about my so called friend(s).

now sometimes you we all have disagreements with friends this is true.... however my so called friend tries to start with me in so many ways for instance we picked out kids up at the same time at school he hugged me first (only because i made it there before her and she came in after he made contact with me... she said oh you cant hug your mother first) i was like wow.. i would never say that to my kids. i see my kids all the time. on our trip together she said thats why i hate talking to you sometimes because i didnt agree with her i was like wow!!! your rude she said she didnt mean it... then she texted me the oteher day asked a question, my reply was simply no she said oh whats wrong with you?? i said why;d you ask me that she said because i just no. ummmm really i never say anything if someone just says a one word reply. i have another friend whos friends with her as well.. she replied with a one word text i didnt say anything becasue i know theyspoke about it and tried to see what i was going to say. i said nothing. now lately i have been really busy and sometimes i admit im terrible at attending when im invited... well the one so called friend asked me 3 times in a row if i was going etc. i said no i have something to do. she said oh i was just seeing what you were going to say. im like really???? so were supposed to go on a all girls trip but i changed my mind i just dont feel like being on pens and needles and afraid to say anything. it seems like i cant talk to her most of the time. theres many other things but this is whats bothering me at this time. what should i do???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 23, 2013 in Relationships

• This is not a friend. This is a person you happen to know. Start knowing her a lot less.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:47 AM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I think you made the right decision in choosing not to go on this trip.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2013

• She sounds like a pain in the neck! I would pull back from this one.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• A so called friend, is just that a person you thought was a friend, but really isn't. Distance yourself from toxic people. If later in life they realize they want you as a friend they will seek you out. good luck
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• She sounds painfully annoying. I would have told her off a long time ago.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• This person doesn't seem to be adding anything positive to your life. You don't need people like that who only drag you down. I would avoid her as much as you can, especially when she's picking a fight. All it does is bring you stress. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2013