Dose anyone know

I know it is real......but do u know the name of the website that you can make for someone website that u up for poeple how need money .....I need to make one for my grandfather....he needs 11, 000 for cancer treamemt

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 2:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2013 in Money & Work

• josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Why isn't Medicare paying for the treatment? Can he take a loan out on his home? I hope he gets the treatment he needs. :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• josie beat me to it.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• That seems a fairly scary and unreliable way to garner funds for something so important. As the others have said, is there no federal or state aid for this?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Could you do some fundraisers like a spaghetti dinner or a carwash? Or maybe place collection jars aroun at some of the local stores? There have been effors like that where I live for people who have needed expensive medical treatments. Your grandfather is still in my prayers.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• 11, 000 is what is left over that he has to pay and he has taken so much out on his houae allready......this is the 3rd time witj cancer
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Thanks eveyone I have him set him up on the site
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2013