So I was going to ask this question anon, but eff it...

I've been on this diet that has a lot of raw fruits and veggies. And... my um... system isn't used to all of this. I swear, I just thought it was going to be a tiny fart, so I let it go. I just pooped my frigging pants. Not a tiny bit either. I gasped and when my coworker looked over, I just smiled and pretended like it was something on my computer.
I had to throw my frigging panties in the trash, guys. I was rinsing out my pants in the sink and seriously trying not to cry. All I could smell was poop. So I sprayed my pants with Lysol. Now I smell like a shitty can of Lysol and I HAVE TO RIDE THE BUS HOME!!!

What would you do in this situation? FML

BeaverHouse

Asked by BeaverHouse at 2:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2013 in Health

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc

Here- I thought this would make you laugh

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2013

• OMFG!!! I would die!! I don't know what I would do... go home and have a big fucken drink that's for sure! (((((HUGS)))))
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Ohhh yeah... my 6 yr old DS would call that a "shart" and laugh like crazy... someday you will too ;o)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Is there a store that you can run to and buy a cheap pair of slacks and underwear? It'd totally be worth it, in my opinion
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I'm not laughing at you, I'm just laughing near you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Been there, done that. You've done the best you can, I think. Just try to either pick a seat by yourself on the bus, or one near a fussy baby, and then everyone will tink it's the baby who has a full diaper. Gotta laugh, honey, or you'll end up crying.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Oh you poor thing! That's terrible! We'll no one smells that great on the bus anyway. :( Maybe pack extra clothes for work for now on. Shit happens what are you gonna do! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I think I would have a little cry now and know that someday you will laugh looking back.
    In some movie Jack Nicholson says, Never trust a fart. That is really good advice.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I did it all the time when I was having stomach issues. It sucks, but now ya know keep a pair of clothes at work and a packet of wipes.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• This actually recently happened to me, for the same reason, but thank god I was at home. If I was at work I'd leave and go home. But I drive to work. On the bright side, people on the bus are probably use to smelly passengers? Sorry...
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2013