I don't smoke marijuana but I am around when people do. Will the hair follicle test be positive?

I don't smoke marijuana but I am around when people do. I have a job interview in a few days, and they do hair follicle tests.
Will the test come back positive, or would it only if I were the one smoking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2013 in Health

• Ha ha ha ha... your fucked!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• ** for the grammar police... I meant "you're"
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Yup
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I would find better people to hang around with so I would not have to worry about this.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Thanks Crafty26. Just so you know, my daughter was conceived out of rape, I never asked to be in this position. I came here for help. My mother and her abusive boyfriend are always smoking the shit in the house, I leave when I can but sometimes it's impossible.
    I have a job interview to get out, to get my daughter out. Thanks so much for understanding.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Thanks so much for understanding.

Ohhh and when you ask a question anon, without any back story you get what you get for responses... if you are going anon put your big girl panties on b/c 7 out of 10 anon's are trolls on here... maybe I should just delete my links and you can figure it out yourself....
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I haven't been on here very long, thank you for letting me know about the trolls.
    And thank you for the links.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Good luck with the interview. I hope you and your daughter can get out of a bad situation.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• There are shelters and programs for abused women and surviviors of domestic violence. There are other ways out in a more immediate fashion.

And yeah I think you may very easily be screwed on that drug test.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2013