WOW UPS, you tried on my clothes!

I ordered a dress from Victoria's Secret that arrived today, it had a small rip in the back and when I opened the package all the way my dress was out of the original packaging and had Deodorant Stains on it! Someone along the way tried on my dress! Either way the dress was too big and I didn't like it so I am exchanging it but still! Can I expect all of my purchases to be tried on before hand and if the item is liked will I even get it? WTF

Have you ever had something like this happen to you?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 3:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2013 in Shopping

• I wonder if maybe someone else bought it and returned it after trying it on (or even wearing it!) and then they sent it out to you again?

I would call UPS, though, if you think it was someone along the way. It might not have been anyone with UPS themselves, but I would think you could file a complaint and they should look into it to try to see if they can find out what happened.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Haha.. gross.

No, that's never happened to me.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• never had that happen. that is gross. good think the assholes didn't steal something you paid for!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• thing* not think* geeze
    josiesmommy00

• I had a digital camera stolen by a UPS worker.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• No, nothing like that has happened to me. I don't generally order clothes for me through the mail.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Yuck! My boyfriend won't use UPS because he had a very expensive watch go missing. UPS said it had been packed improperly and damaged in shipping so they wouldn't pay for it, but they wouldn't return the watch, either. When he pushed the issue--the watch was insured for $22,000--it turned out the watch had been stolen, not damaged in shipping at all.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• When I worked at a high end department store the ladies in the womens department were always bringing in clothes to be cleaned from off the rack. Chicks would try clothes on without underwear and leave obvious grodiness in the pants. Seriously... if you are going to try on clothes wear underwear...especially if you are on your cycle.

I would contact UPS and VS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• oh my god. never had that before, that really sucks!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2013