Where did you have your senior pics done?

I had mine done in a studio many yrs ago. There were lots of props, I got all dolled up and had a lot of fun.

Now it's my dd's turn for her senior pics. She can have friends in her pic and someone suggested me being in one. Obviously not the one that goes in the year book, but it would be nice to have a pic of my daughter and I. I'm just not too sure I should be included in her senior pics.

So, really 2 questions in one.
1. Where were your senior pics done?
2. What do you think of me being in a senior pic with my dd?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 8:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• Wow, isn't it funny? I don't even remember where I had mine done. It was over twenty years ago. I remember a family friend took them, and they were done outside, but I couldn't say what buildings and trees are in the background.

If your daughter thinks it's a fun idea to have you in a picture, go for it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• We didn't do them for my dauhgter- and won't be for my son either...
    as for you being in one or two- why not!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• My father did some our pics in cap and gown with the Polaraid. ; -) and some of us with the other camera where the film had to be dropped off for developing.

I would be nice for you and your daughter to do a professional photo together for this special moment for her.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Mine were both in a studio and a couple outdoor locations. No one was in any with me. If you want a pic of you and her, go for it!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• i went to a professional studio.

my kids will get theirs done by *me* since im a photographer now lol but in any case, almost all of the studios around here have closed because of so many people doing it themselves now.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• we had ours at the high school in the auditorium, I would be weirded out if my mom wanted to be in my pics with me
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I had mine done at an outdoor park by a professional photographer. I think having one of both of you would be nice!

Answer by missanc at 9:22 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• She is getting a professional photo done for the school year book and for some to give to her friends and family.

I'm thinking of saving up some money so I can get a family portrait done. 1 with me and all 3 of my kids.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• I don't even own a camera. I only have my camera phone but once I take the pics, I can't do anything with it. Besides, I am NOT a photographer by any stretch of the imagination. Sure, I can take candid shots of my kids but for something like this, I will leave it to the professionals.

Kudos for you being able to take them yourself!
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2013

• HUH? On the stage in the H.S. Gym. LOL! In 1985!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2013