did i have ovulation spotting or implantation spotting, and could i be pregnant?

i had my period july 3rd and end on july 10th my cylce is 28 days i had pink mucus spotting for a few hours on july 20th only when i wiped which is 11 days before my next expected period was suppose to start, did I have ovulation spotting or implantation spotting? my husband and I had sex on july 10th and 11th. I took a test on the 22nd and 23rd both came out negative, but I know its probably still too soon giving that my next period isn't due til the 31st of july or august 1st.

mdjv

Asked by mdjv at 4:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait till you actually miss a period and then test again.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2013

• There is really no point in testing before you miss your period. Based on a 28 day cycle you would conceive on July 17. Most if not all of the sperm from the 11th would have died off by then. But let's say you ovulated early. It takes about a week for the egg to travel your tubes to the uterus. (11+7=18) Then it takes approximately another week for the egg to actually implant and the placenta to begin working. (18+7=25) Allow another week or so for the HCG hormone to build up (25+7= August 1) and then you've missed your period. So yes you tested way too soon. It is possible you might be pregnant and the spotting was implantation. I am not sure of when you ovulated. All of this of course is an estimation. The time frames are approximate.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2013

• .
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Do you have a clue as to what you are saying? If you're trying to get pregnant, you're having sex on the WRONG days! About a week too early, in fact.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Please consult with your medical professional to get the accurate information & results you want.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Does not look like you could be from your account here. Your timing is all wrong.

Please, head to the bookstore and pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It will teach you to chart and understand your cycle. You will know when you're pregnant without having to pee on the stick (though you should do it anyway).

Answer by gdiamante at 11:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Dear friend it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me by Dr ZOGO from this email zogospellcasters@gmail.com and which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two months and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i been through. All thanks be to Dr Zogo
    Andy S.

Answer by Andy S. at 10:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2013