Have a wonderful day ladies!

I have to get ready for class so, I'll be back later to catch up on all the drama. It's kind of boring right now anyway. :)To make it a question: What are your plans for today?
I have biology lab, then have to renew my student id, pick up my kids from mom's, do dishes and take a nap with my son lol I've been up since 4am and I'm already exhausted!

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 7:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Have a great day! I'm at work right now, but later this afternoon I have a roadtrip planned with my DS, going to pick up daddy from work.
    dmartinez0205

Answer by dmartinez0205 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2013

• I hope that your day is going well. I have some housework to do, a doctor check up, lunch with friends.

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2013

• My plans for today are seeing a movie with the kids this morning, home for some lunch and some writing, then hopefully (assuming the rain clears out by then - it's currently pouring), a dip in the pool before dinner.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Working tonight!
    That's about it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• My daughter is in day camp this week, so I'm just proofreading a play in Spanish and hanging out. I might go out to dinner with some friends tonight, maybe not. We never know till right before we go because one of the friends has a husband with serious health problems.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2013