I have this fantasy....

Of winning the lottery and packing up and moving away,and not telling anyone where we are,and giving everyone a HUGE middle finger.
It's sad when you can rely more on online friends,than you can on your own family.
It's sad to find out that there are only 2 people in the world who really have your back.

So,a question.....how's your day so far?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• drama, drama, drama
    and i am only on my first cup of coffee

my 12 started her period and got a boyfriend all on the same day
    she is eerily calm about both

but this boy!
    he wont go home :/
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Ok, my boobs hurt (but, no I'm not pregnant...LOL).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:38 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Well, it sounds like its going a little better than yours. I'm sorry people have let you down.

I ope you do win the lottery, but I don't see you just changing your character and giving everyone the middle finger. If you haven't done that already, then it's just not in you to be that way. Good people have good character foundation. You can't change that. I'm sorry, you are destined just never be the ass hole you wish to channel.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:44 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Look at it this way, at least you will know who your true friends are BEFORE you win that money & everyone & their brother start crawling out of the woodwork looking for a handout. :p Sorry you are having a bad day/week/month.

We are taking it day by day here, dealing with the loss our beloved Tana on Sat. My other dog is breaking hearts by still looking for her & giving us such sad eyes. :(
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• I share the fantasy, so far so good, no fine for me! Off to work for a bit, then have about 200 loads of laundry to get done.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• its ok so far. i just ate a fantastically healthy lunch (chicken, squash, zucchini) and then polished it off with 3 cake pops lmao

now my tummy hurts :( i think its time for a nap.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• There's not enough coffee in my system to determine what kind of day it's going to be!
    Should be a good one, though! I'm going to one of my favorite places to party tonight She always has an amazing turnout, and a really fun group.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:46 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• The kids made me lunch today. Well one of them anyway. I got a very good egg sandwich. I was a little impressed. Might have to take this one home with me to cook. :) Other than that my day has been pretty average.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:51 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• I have had issues today
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Oops hit submit too soon. My 14 month old seems to be transitioning between 2 naps to 1 nap a day and it's a pain.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2013