How old were you when your hair went grey?

Did you let it grow in grey or do you dye it?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I first noticed a gray hair on my 30th birthday. I've dyed it, but my hair doesn't hold color very well, so I'm just going to go gray gracefully... I wish I would just go totally gray like right now. I think women with solid gray hair are just gorgeous.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• 34 now 45 I only had a little now I have to dye it. I use Nice and Easy.
    Anonymous

• I'm only 19 and I already have a few grays that I pluck. Eventually when it comes in more fully I will definitely dye it.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• 24 and I'm now 33. I have dyed my hair since I was 15 just playing with color and then eventually to hide the gray. However two months ago I stopped. Hubby is completely grey and I asked him what he would prefer me to be grey as well or to continue dying my hair. He wants grey. I have to admit I really like it. It's the new blonde!

Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 3:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have been dyeing mine sice i was 10yrs old, (i was my grandmas ginny pig)... I started going gray at 16 and it hasnt stoped since.. I dye it as much as i can and im 29 now... I stoped dying it last month just to see what it would look like and it grow like a chia pet.. Gray as all outside on top.. Its awful...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am 23 and I am starting to get patches of grey. My mother was the same way and has been coloring her hair ever since. I have been able to hide it by parting my hair a different way but I will soon need to start coloring it.
    Anonymous

• I am 29 and have been noticing it for a couple of years now. To me its very noticable especially when I pull my hair back. Ugggg...
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Oh my gosH! I don't have grey hair but I just had to share a little story with your guys.... I am a 24 YO SAHM. Well..I was sitting in church one Sunday and I happened to look down at my hair that was draped across my shoulders. And lo and behold! I see a WHITE hair!!! I plucked it out and the whole hair was WHITE!!!! I have BROWN hair!!! LOL My hubby just laughed at me.... I'm still freaking out a little about that.......a WHITE hair....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I found my first grey hair at 16. They just keep coming and I'm 31 now. I do NOT dye my hair. To me, it is what it is. I feel that I have earned every one of them!!! lol.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i will only be 21 in august so i think i would die if i saw a grey right now...lol but i do know if they come they will be dyed :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009