If you had $125 to spend on anything you wanted

what would you buy for yourself?

i am having a hard time trying to buy anything for MYSELF- which is what the family members who gave me birthday money demanded that i do lol. so far ive only bought myself a cake pop maker that was 20 bucks, and i ordered chinese monday night because i reeeeeally love chinese and it was my birthday still so i made it my birthday dinner with my kids. today i took the kids to the arcade and spent $40 there. that's what i want to spend it on though- my girls. i dont want or need anything, really. but im having a tough time in all areas finances included and i want to splurge and do things with them that i can't normally do, like take them places and spend money on THEM.

i think the only other thing i actually want for myself is some really nice essential oils for the bath... lol

i just got some new clothes last month so im good on that.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• SPA DAY!!!
    Right now I would either get my hair done, or a mani/pedi. or maybe some makeup. Some girly stuff!!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• I need some new make-up, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• How about shoes or a good coat?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:24 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• yarn
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• gardening supplies, canning supplies.....what's your hobby? what do you love to do?
    I know how you feel though....I have a hard time spending money on myself especially when bills/finances are tight and you could really use it there. I would tell them, if they are going to give you money, it can't be under a condition....they might as well buy you gifts then you wouldn't have bought for yourself in the first place! LOL
    CaliBlondeGirl

Answer by CaliBlondeGirl at 3:30 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• I keep a running list lol Right now at the top of my list is a new storage ottoman for the living room, an autism bracelet, and a pedicure.

Answer by missanc at 3:35 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• The only thing I'd like to buy for myself right now is one of those glass popcorn poppers that you can use in the microwave to make your own popcorn instead of the icky bagged stuf. That wouldn't cost more than $25 or $30, but you know how things ou want sort of slide down the list.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Oh, and I'd like to buy this nifty little accessory you can use to put your hair in a bun. It's been on TV, but I don't want to pay the crazy shipping costs so I've been waiting for it to turn up in a store.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

•  Party time! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Right now?
    I would buy my Korn tickets (about 70 for 2) I would pay for 3 months of WOW (45 bucks)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:50 PM on Jul. 24, 2013