What are some of your favorite tilapia recipes?

normally i bread and bake in the oven since the kids like it most that way, but im out of ketchup and ketchup is a must for them when i make it that way.

i have pretty much everything else... peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, lemon juice, rice, lettuce, potatoes, shredded italian cheese and shredded mexican blend cheese....

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I like to cook tilapia fillets in foil, then when they're almost done, pour a few tablespoons of melted margarine over them, along with a jar of salsa and a can of sliced olives. I just throw the fish back in the oven till the salsa is hot. I usually serve the fish and sauce over rice.

You could also cook the peppers, onions, and tomatoes in a skillet, then add the fish and finish cooking till done, and serve it over rice with lemon juice.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:40 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• I just made Asian Fish Tacos using Talapia, it was SOO Good!!! I will def be making these again.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• http://allrecipes.com/recipe/broiled-tilapia-parmesan/

^^ That's just about the only way I really love it.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Fish tacos, love them.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2013