The good day, the bad day and now the worse day, what should I do?

Was a pain in the tush to go and give my watermelon story, but was very happy I got off with no fine, then I was leaving for work, and when I opened our iron gate, I cut the sam heck out of my foot, then had to go get a tetnus shot, and it hurt.

Now I just found that our puppy jumped on the counter and has EATEN my work Ipad, it still works, but she chewed the heck out of it, and I am going to be in very big trouble, should I report it now? Should I try and get a new one and have someone load it up? I have had the thing 2 weeks, I can't believe it is destroyed, when they gave it to us they made a huge deal of taking good care of it, she jumped on the couch and then on top of the bar to get it. I need a drink.

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:19 PM on Jul. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Awww! Wow, I'm sorry about your foot. Are you going to have puppy stew for supper tonight?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:28 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Ugh, I am sorry. You really aren't having a good day. I would just let them know exactly what happened and see what they say. You could offer to pay for it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Ouch on the shot & the foot, but at least you're good for another 10 years if you get injured again. I wonder if your boss has a sense of humor about the dog REALLY eating your homework?! :p GL with that.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Bad day all around. You need a smoothie
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:52 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• You can buy your own for less than the $1000 deductible!
    And I would explain that you were injured and had to go to the hospital, so the iPad slipped your mind!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2013

• I guess I will just offer to pay for it, our homeowner's is $1,000 deduct. so that will get me nowhere, somehow it was just meant for me to part with a bunch of money this week.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jul. 24, 2013