Ovary smashing ... truth from the mouths of babes????

I *finally* went over a slightly more in depth birds and bee talk with my almost 2nd grader and I saw her waiting for me to bring her a warm towel from the dryer and she was wacking her side/hip area. I asked her WTH she was doing and she said scrambling eggs. I asked huh/why/what and she said she wanted her eggs scrambled so she's have ugly babies and love them even though they would be messed up

After we went over some "egg" clarifications she asked how monsters and ugly meanies were made then. I'd like to know, too. Ideas?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 4:22 PM on Jul. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well you need to tell her that ugly meanies don't start that way, they just become that way after they are here, very cute story!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• LOL! Scrambled eggs!

Tell your daughter that all babies start out sweet and beautiful, and they only turn into ugly meanies when other people are mean to them a lot.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:39 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughterOh my!  That's too funny :)  Thanks to your & your little one, I needed that. 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2013

• Holy crap! I just spit water out my mouth all over the floor!!!!!! Too funny!!! Tell your very amusing daughter that next ugly meany I see I'll ask them how they got here!!! Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 24, 2013