I think my cousin's boyfriend is using HER Facebook account to monitor me

Long story short: She broke up with her ex on May 5th,started dating this guy a week later. She moved in with him HERE,June 1st. July 7th,I see this post that she wrote on her friend's memorial page about moving away,about how happy she'll be to be a mommy to J's kids,and I'm like WTH?? She never said one thing to me about moving. I confronted her,told her how upset this was making me,she responds that she read my message,and that'll she'll be sure to come say goodbye. She never did. She claims she was too busy,but yet she said goodbye to her mom and sister the day before.
I messaged her how sad I was for this decision. Ignore. She writes this post basically telling me that she never thought I'd be the one to stand in her way of her happiness Then HE gets on,and chews me a new one. I was so angry that i unfriended him and blocked him,so within a few seconds,he's on HERS having a go at me again.I wrote that i was done talking to him,and I was no longer going to respond via FB or text,that if she cared enough to talk to me,she'd have to talk to me face to face and alone.
So.....I've noticed that within seconds of my logging on,she's shown as available,even though she's suppose to be at work. Either she's online at her job (she's a CNA),or he's using her account.
Can you say STALKER??
FYI- She and I have been like peas and carrots from the day she was born.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Unfriend them both & talk to her on the phone or face to face. She is obviously so wrapped up in this new guy, she's forgetting about the people who have been by her thru thick & thin. Wait til this latest one blows up in her face & see who she comes running back to for a shoulder to cry on.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2013

• seems you always have FB drama. i would stay away from FB
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Well, I think your cousin is in for a world of hurt, don't you think this guy sounds a bit controlling and weird? I think you can go to your settings a make your settings to make her see less of your stuff, also when you go on Facebook make sure to turn of your chat, that way he won't be able to see when you are logged in.
    Sounds like she is going to need you in the future, so I wouldn't unfriend her, but she is now 'fresh in love", so give her the distance, and just try to keep things light between you. Don't engage with him anymore, if he post something you don't like on your page via her, just delete it, and mark as spam.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2013

• It's simple Delete FB.
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2013

• I feel that Family discussions do not belong on FB. I would have called her.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• anon , how do you know she is annoying on Facebook? Why don't you bother someone else?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• You are terribly annoying yourself on FB. I think you need a break from it. Delete your account and clean your house. Seriously!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Just because she shows online doesn't mean she's online. I'm logged in 24/7 on my phone, but that doesn't mean I am always ON.

You're giving yourself too much stress over this! She chose to ignore you, now ignore her.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Nice guy, he must not work either to be on during the day. I would just stop contact with them altogether. Left to their own vices she'll be running back to you sooner then expected I bet.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Ever since that day,I've pretty much ignored her on FB. I don't respond to her posts,and I'm not posting anything about her or him. No reason to monitor me and report back about how terrible I am.....

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2013