At what point do we STOP bailing out????

Ok, I was against all of them. I wasn't happy with the stimulas pkg, and it's probably no secret which way I lean politicaly, but COME ON, The Auto industry is getting a few more BBBBillion, there are already talks of the next stimulas pkg,, and the second round of TARP basically encourages people to go through foreclosure to get better deals!

I am prety sure i can acertain where the Republicans stand on this so I am asking the Democtrats, and please don't gget snarky I am not being rude, when do you think it should stop? Have we reached that threshold yet? When does the country try to sink or swim with the programs already available?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NEVER, we need to keep printing money!
    Anonymous

• We shouldnt have bailed them out to begin with. Heres an interesting article I came across today. In it Putin warns the US to eschew socialism because it doesnt work. Talk about role reversal.
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/02/putin_warns_us_to_eschew_socia.html

Answer by gemgem at 3:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Ok anon....thank you. Really wanted serious answer.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Sorry I had to answer, good luck getting an Obama supporter to answer your question. They seemed to have disappeared over the last month. Obama owes the unions big time, all unions, they are getting their money. And 47000 will lose their jobs, good for them. No concessions? OK, no job.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

Anonymous

• the only bailouts we should ever give is to the american citizens. instead of all the huge companies that royally f'd themselves because theyd rather pay themselves then run their d@#! co. lets just simplify it just give every citizen a coupla million a piece . that should stimulate the economy. all these big corps are gonna do is to continue to piss it all down the toilet anyways.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 3:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm all for the 'swim', even if the 'strokes' are not the strongest. I believe the 'swim' to be better than the 'sink'. I have nightmares about drowning! At least the 'swim' gives the impression this nation is still holding it's own and still has some strength about it. Can you imagine what the rest of the world might want to do with us...if we SANK??!!! OMG...think about that!
    LilLizaJane

Answer by LilLizaJane at 3:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• that response made absolutley no sense.
    Anonymous

• Really it made no sense to you? Made perfect sense to me! You need to think a little deeper than about the difference between 'sink' or 'swim', as a nation.
    LilLizaJane

Answer by LilLizaJane at 3:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• we are sinking, duh.............
    Anonymous