Looking for a doll for my daughter but don't know what it's called...

Ok my daughter has a doll that we got a walmart. It has no hair and came with a pacifier around her neck on a pink string. She stucks the paci and her face moves. Her eyes open and close and then she breaths before falling asleep. I need to find one because her's has been so well loved that her neck is broken. I don't know what it is called! Help! Anyone have one?

Sonylena

Asked by Sonylena at 3:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• It is baby alive? Do you feed and change it too?
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Is it a ZAPF CHOU CHOU BABY?
    Anonymous

• It's not a baby alive. It does come with a little bottle and rattle but they are just plastic. I'll look up the other one.
    Sonylena

Answer by Sonylena at 3:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have know idea what your daughter's doll is; but you may find the answer at doll factory, they have all kinds of dolls for resonable price. Good luck.
    higherboundmom

Answer by higherboundmom at 12:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• be careful if you do get her one of those baby alive dolls. They were reciently recalled for the motor overheating and catching on fire
    andi2angel

Answer by andi2angel at 10:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2010