I am super creeped out. Asking anon because I know she is a member here, have no idea is she is on answers or not-

I work with a girl, who has started to copy me in everything I do. I just got a call from my hairstylist, who said she requested the same color and cut that I have. He said well it doesn't fit your face blah blah.
He also informed while she was there she told him how hot and wonderful she thinks my husband is, said that I don't appreciate him the way I should.
To condense this before I write a book, I have to interact with her, when she started getting weird, I have backed off as much as I can.
BTW, I am not any kind of super model or anything, but it is starting to feel a bit single white female for me.
Before you bash the stylist he is a very good friend of mine, she asked who I went to and I told her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• yeah that's really why you have to document... that way if you really need to show someone you won't just be trying to remember the facts, you'll have them. If you get a creepy vibe take the steps to protect yourself. No harm in that!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• That is creepy. I have no advice on what to do. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• I have to interact with her,
    Why do you have to interact with her
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• In agree with Crafty about documenting everything both in case she's trying to commit ID theft and in case she's stalking you.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Keep a notebook and document EVERYTHING you think is weird. Times, dates, screen shots of texts (save them too), pic's, etc...
    Stay on guard, seek advise from the police if you think it may get physical in any way. The notebook will help if you need to take this to the court. Change all your passwords to something not related to your life in any way as she might try to guess them. Be on guard for ID theft, protect yourself!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Since you have to room with her make sure to PW protect your phone, laptop etc as well!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• That's weird, but hopefully harmless. I agree with documenting everything and changing your passwords on the computer, just in case.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• I should add she texted me a pic, saying look now we are twins, let's you and your husband go out tonight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• I am almost hoping she does see this, you know how something tells you that there is something really "off" about someone?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• We are the only 2 people who work for our comapny in our area, we fly together and do presentations, I have to room with her at least 3-6 times per month, there is no avoiding her. I have one responsiblity for our accounts and she has another.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2013