What does this mean I am crocheting a Chemo Hat.

On the last rnd this is what it says Sc in next 14 sts, work 2 sc in next st; repeat from" around-96sts. (Size 5yrs-Adult go to " below "Cont in sc w/o inc until hat measures (7 7 1/2) from start , moving marker to last st of rnd to first st of rnd.
The problem I am having is do I stop 2 sc altogether and just do sc 14 all the way around or to make it larger keep adding 2 sc till I get the right size?
Thanks Beaver chic jdbeaver29@att.net

Beaverchic

Asked by Beaverchic at 7:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I honestly have no earthly idea what anything other than the title of your question means.

Kiddos to your for doing it though. GL.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Lol...kudos not kiddos. Dang auto correct
    PandaGwen

• Can you type that again in plain English please!! I have no idea what you are saying here! You NEED to delete your e-mail off of this... you don't know what kind of creepy troll is going to grab that and hound you!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• Without seeing the rest of the pattern, you stop the 2sc when you get to the appropriate size. It appears you have different instructions depending on the size (child vs adult), so the continue w/o increase doesn't kick in until you get to the section of the instructions which are size specific to the one you're making.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• LOL- it is in plain english. at least the abbreviated english crocheters use
    you may get more help in one of the crafting groups

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2013

• This group is very helpful

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2013