Is it wrong for me to just want to feel as one with him?

I am a stay at home mother wit 4 kids and my husband works a lot and starting this week he works another day for now on so that outs me at only getting to see him one day out of the week.We spend time as a family, play outside or games, go swimming and so on. Me and my husband are gamer's so thats what we do together we play the x box 360 on his day off after the kids go to bed. Which is nice to have some me and him time, but i want more.I want him to make sweet slow love to me, i just want to lay in bed and feel him next to me and holding me.I live him so much, he is my best friend. We get along great and we talk but i'm so lonely i never get to see him but that one day and even then we don't have any time for just us and when we do someone is always tired. Is it wrong for me to just want to feel his touch during the week a little more, or to crave having him come up behind me while cooking or something and feel his arms wrap around me and just hold me for a moment. I crave his touch even if it's just holding my hand for a moment anything. Am i wrong for asking that from him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• Nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• My DH job wants to destroy the family , they are having an outing to some lake and no friends or family can come , lots of food an fun. He works days and nights then weekends , well DH turn them down. Sick of companies wanting to make him their family. Its a job. Sorry your DH makes it a bit worst, he is probably stressed and wants to zone out.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• You are not wrong
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Nope. So tell him. The only thing that would be wrong would be not to do so.

"Lose" the Xbox for a day or two to get what you want.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• i just feel that i ask to much from him.He works all night and starting this week he will work Monday through Friday and every other Sunday. he works at a Honda plant. Then he sleeps days. But i find my self in tear offten, like right now just thinking bout him not being here.Its a great job and the pay is good but its like i'm the only one in the relationship and i'm so lonely. I have never felt this lonely.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I might also suggest that if he's added a sixth day of working, it might be time to rethink your being a SAHM and pick up some kind of part time work so he's NOT working that many days.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• i try to be as tough as a rock and not show him that anything is wrong and i'm fine, i don't want him to know just how a lone i feel because i don't want him to blame his self and make him feel bad... or should i?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• If you cannot talk to him about every single thing on your mind you should NOT be sleeping with him ever. So TELL him. Nothing will change if you don't talk. Live with it or tell him.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• He can't read your mind. Tell him. He may be lonely too, and just not wanting to bother you because you have the house and the kids to deal with. Maybe he thinks you've got it all together and you don't need anything from him, which can be hard on a man as well.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• No I think thats cute and romantic.
    Imagine if it were the other way around and you didnt want him touching you!
    I think this is how it should be...although love is painful isnt it.
    Ask him if he's up for a babysitter once a week. I think you guys really deserve it, really and its healthy for the relationship
    Also, do silly romantic things on occassion for him, like wake up extra early to make him lunch, or warm his towel in the dryer so its warm when he gets out of the shower, or write i love you on the mirror with your lipstick...that sort of stuff!
    Do this for some weeks and I think he's start touching you and feeling the love. gl :) love can be fun, hang in there!
    oh, say hey since you are making more money, use it to treat yall to romance gl
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2013